Workshop “Organized day-ahead and intraday market”
The USAID Energy Policy Activity Project organized on November 29th and 30th, 2022 a two-day workshop titled “Organized day-ahead and intra-day market”. The workshop was opened by the USAID Economic Department Director Mr. Carl Wurster, and there were nearly 70 participants. The European and regional experiences in the establishment, operation and integration of the organized day-ahead and intra-day markets were presented, as well as guidelines for the conceptual design of day-ahead and intra-day markets in Bosnia and Herzegovina.
Presentations were also held by representatives of the regional USAID C4G project, EnC Secretariat, Croatian Energy Regulatory Agency (HERA), and the Croatian Electricity Exchange (CROPEX).
- Role and importance of the organized market – Bozidar Radovic, USAID EPA
- Expiriences in implementation of regional projects – Faruk Serdarevic, C4G
- Electricity Spot Market development – Milka Muminovic, ECS
- Organized day-ahead and intraday market – Martina Vajdic, CROPEX
- Establishment of the organized market operator – Dejan Stojcevski
- Regulatory framework for organized market in Croatia – Hrvoje Milicic, HERA
- Conceptual design of the organized market in BiH – Dalibor Muratovic, USAID EPA